AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has invited applications for the Assistant Professor Posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 14 September 2021.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Director, AIIMS Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 for the post of Assistant Professor for the following departments on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 11 months or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier.
Start Date for Submission of Application form: 25 August 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 14 September 2021AIIMS Raipur Assistant Professor Details
|Serial No.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|2.||Endocrinology & Metabolism||03 Posts|
|4.||Hospital Administration||02 Posts|
|6.||Nuclear Medicine||03 Posts|
|7.||Radio Diagnosis||08 Posts|
|8.||Radio Therapy||02 Posts|
|9.||Surgical Gastroenterology||07 Posts|
|10.||Surgical Oncology||07 Posts|
|11.||Trauma & Emergency (Anaesthesia)||01 Post|
|12.||Trauma & Emergency (General Medicine)||02 Posts|
|13.||Trauma & Emergency (General Surgery)||02 Posts|
|14.||Trauma & Emergency (Neurosurgery)||03 Posts|
|15.||Trauma & Emergency (Orthopaedics)||03 Posts|
Eligibility Assistant Professor Job
- General Discipline:
- A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13 (3) of the Act).
- A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject..
- Super specialty disciplines:
1) Same as Assistant Professor for medical candidates (For General Discipline).
2) D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super specialties and M.ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialties (02 years or 03 years or 05 years recognized course) Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Assistant Professor: 1, 42,506/- per month (consolidated) (being revised as per AIIMS, Delhi).
How to Apply
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on AIIMS Raipur website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 25 August 2021 (10:00 AM) to 14 September 2021 up to 05:00 PM.