Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2021 Notification: Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications for the post of Office Assistant , Attender and Watchmen cum Gardener on contractual basis on its website -bankofindia.co.in. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and submit the application on or before 30 June 2021.
|Notification||Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2021 for Office Assistant and Watchmen cum Gardener|
|Notification Date||Jun 19, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 30, 2021|
|Organization||Bank of India|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Last Date of Application – 30 June 2021
Bank of India (BOI) Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
- Attender – 1 Post
- Watchmen cum Gardener – 2 Posts
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Watchmen cum Gardener – 1 Post
- Office Assistant: Rs.15000/- Per Month
- Attender – Rs.8000/- Per Month
- Watchmen cum Gardener – Rs. 5000/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Office Assistant, Watchmen cum Gardener & Attender Posts
- Office Assistant – Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification. Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage.
- Attendant – The candidate should be preferably be resident of the district
- Watchmen cum Gardener – The candidate should preferably be resident of the District
- Office Assistant – 18-45 Years
- Attendant – 18-65 Years
- Watchmen cum Gardener – 18 to 65 Years
How to Apply for BOI Recruitment 2021 ?
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the address given in the notice latest by 30 June 2021.