High Court of Gujarat announced job notification for the post of Legal Assistant has been released officially. LLB pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website gujarathighcourt.nic.in. The application process ends on 10.08.2021.
Starting date for submission of On-line Application 26/07/2021 (12.00 Hrs)5.
Closing date for submission of On-line Application 10/08/2021 (23.59
Post Name : Legal Assistant 16 Posts
Educational Qualifications : Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course, can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment. Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation. Acquaintance of vernacular Language.
Age: A Candidate for Appointment to the said Post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age
Application Fee: All Candidates shall be required to pay Fees of ₨.500/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal – https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Selection Procedure :
1. Written Test [Objective Type – MCQs] [100 Marks]
2. Viva-voce Test [Oral Interview] [40 Marks]
How to Apply Gujrat High Court Recuirement 2021
1) Fill-up all the Fields given in Online Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
2) ‘Save’ the Online Application, by clicking ‘Save’ button.
3) Thereafter, a new pop-up window will appear, displaying the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. Candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/202122/92/111). By clicking ‘Show Application Preview’ Button, on-screen preview of the Application will be displayed.