Haryana Police Commando Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of the 520 Male Haryana Police Commando. The online application is active now from 14th June 2021. The last date to apply online is 29th June 2021. The candidates who have passed 12th can apply for the HSSC. Before appearing for any exam candidates must go through the detailed exam pattern and syllabus. We are providing you the detailed exam pattern in the below article. The selection process includes knowledge tests, physical screening tests,s and physical measurement tests some additional qualifications also.
Haryana Police Commando Selection Process
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test or Written Exam (80% weightage)
Haryana Police Commando Exam Pattern 2021
a) Physical Measurement Test
|Above 181 CM||08|
|From 184 CM and above||10|
Note:- Candidates less than 175 CM would not be qualified.
The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) shall stand eliminated from the further selection process.
b) Physical Screening Test(PST)
The candidates who have qualified for the Physical Measurement Test will qualify for the physical Screening test. here shall be the following three tests of 10 marks each i.e. the total marks for PST shall be 30. A candidate shall have to qualify all the 3 tests prescribed. There shall be the following three tests for the physical screening test.
|Sr. No.||Test||Qualifying Standard||Marks|
|1||High Jump||More than 137 Cm|
(best of three chances)
(face above the horizontal bar in each count)
|3||Race-2 KM||In less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds (timing with|
c) Knowledge Test
- All these candidates who qualify in the Physical Screening Test (PST) will be eligible to appear for the knowledge test.
- The knowledge test shall be of only 60 marks.
- The knowledge test shall be of objective type having Hundred (100) multiple-choice questions of 0.60 marks each and of Ninety (90) minutes duration.
- While each correct answer will get 0.6 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in Hindi as well as in English.