MDNIY announced job notification for the post of Guest Lecturer has been released officially. M.A, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 11.10.2021.
See the table below for details of this post such as deadline, post name, qualification, and more.
|Department Name||MDNIY Recruitment 2021 for Guest Lecturer Post|
|Post Name||Guest Lecturer Post|
|Last Date of Submission||11.10.2021|
|Education||Masters Degree in English with a minimum 55% marks|
Eligibility Criteria: Masters Degree in English with a minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute of National repute and Ph.D in English. National Eligibility Test (NET) in subject English conducted by UGC/CSIR.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates who are eligible in terms of above mentioned qualifications and norms should walk for Interview along with all necessary certificate in original as well as self-attested photocopies thereof in the institute as per above schedule.
2. An application proforma is available on the institute website. The candidates are requested to download the same and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and report at MDNIY on time. The candidates are requested to report half an hour before the schedule time. Candidates reporting after the schedule time of the interview will not be interviewed.
3. Time of Interview /Reporting Time 11.10.2021/ 09:30am
4. Institute reserve the right to fill the post or not
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates
6. All candidates are required to carry their C.V. and testimonials Any corrigendum/addendum uploaded on the college website