MPHC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released at mphc.gov.in for various posts including Horticulturist, Stenographer and Junior Judicial Assistant. Check application process, educational qualification and other details here.
MPHC Recruitment 2021
MPHC Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Horticulturist, Stenographer, Junior Judicial Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 August 2021.
- Last date of application submission: 30 August 2021
MPHC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Horticulturist -Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture with specialization in Horticulture.
- Stenographer – Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with English Shorthand speed of 80 WPM; MP CPCT Score Card from MAP IT/ 1 Yr. Diploma in Computer Application.
- Junior Judicial Assistant – Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Typewriting Exam in English, Hindi of Shorthand & Typewriting; MP CPCT Score Card from MAP IT; 1 Yr. Diploma in Computer Application.
MPHC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit -Minimum 18 years of age, For JJA & Horticulturist – 35 years; Stenographer – 40 years
MPHC Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Horticulturist – Rs. 36200 – Rs. 114800/-
- Junior Judicial Assistant, Stenographer – Pay Matrix – Rs. 19500 – Rs. 62000/-
How to apply for MPHC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 30 August 2021. The candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details