MP Civil Judge Vacancy 2022 Notification Out – Download MP Judiciary Application Form, Important Dates, Vacancy, and Exam Date Details Here!!! The notification for the MP civil judge test 2022 for the position of Civil Judge and Junior Division has been announced by the Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC). There are approximately 123 openings for this position. From December 29, 2021, until January 27, 2022, the MP Judiciary Form 2022 Apply Online will be available.
MPHC Civil judge Notification 2021:
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Name of the post||Civil Judge and Junior Division|
|Name of the exam||MP civil judge exam 2022|
|No of vacancies||123|
|Last date||27 January 2022|
MP High Court Vacancy 2022 for civil judge:
There are 123 vacancies allotted for this recruitment.
|category||Total no. of vacancies|
MP High Court Vacancy 2022 Eligibility criteria:
Educational Qualification for Civil Judge Posts Must be LLB Passed from the recognized university. For related detailed information, please see the notification given below.
MP Judiciary Age Limit 2022:
Candidates should have an age limit between 21 Years to 35 Years.
MP Civil Judge Salary:
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the position is Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770/- per month.
MP Civil Judge Selection process:
The selection will be based on prelims, mains and interview.
MP Civil Judge Application fee:
This fee has been kept to apply for 123 Civil Judge posts of Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021.
- Rs 1047.82/- for General, OBC
- Rs.647.82/- for SC/ST
- Rs 647.82/- for Physically Handicapped
For mains exam application fee is Rs 283.20 for all category candidates.
MPHC Civil Judge Exam Dates 2021:
- Application start – 29-12-2021
- Last date to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Jobs -27-01-2022
- MP civil judge exam date 2022- Announced soon
How to apply for MPHC Civil judge Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website MP high court
- Find the apply online link for MP judiciary exam 2022
- The application form will be opened
- Complete the application form with all required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in JPEG or JPG format.
- Pay the application fee to complete the application process
- Submit the application form and download for further reference