Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department, Mumbai has announced 155 vacancies for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts on its official website on 08th July 2021. The meritorious sportsperson in certain games/sports disciplines will be recruited for these vacancies. The online registration process for 155 sports quota vacancies will be active till 25th August 2021. Go through the
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Overview
The important information related to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 has been provided in the below overview table.
|Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Income Tax Department Mumbai|
|Posts||MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector|
|Number Of Vacancies||155|
|Online Application||08th July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||25th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Document verification & Proficiency test|
|Official Website||incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in|
Income Tax Department Notification PDF
The officials have released the official notification for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts under the sports quota on its official website @www.incometaxmumbai.in on 08th July 2021. A total of 155 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive, for more details about the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021, go through the notification pdf from the below link.
Income Tax Department Vacancy
A total of 155 vacancies have been announced for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts for meritorious sportspersons which have been distributed as tabulated below.
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Income-tax||08|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility conditions with regard to age and educational qualifications for Income Tax Department Recruitment are as under
|Tax Assistant||Graduation from a recognised university|
|Income Tax Inspector||Graduation from a recognized University. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour|
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021)
The candidates must fall in the age group as mentioned below and the age relaxation to various categories will be provided as per the govt. norms
|MTS||18 to 25 years|
|Tax Assistant||18 to 27 years|
|Income Tax Inspector||18 to 30 years|
- The sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in the notification.
- The sportsmen who have represented their University in the InterUniversity Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games mentioned in the notification.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Online Application
The candidates holding the required sports quota can apply for the post of MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector from the direct link below which will be active till 25th August 2021. The online application process has been started on 08th July 2021 along with the release of official notification. Click on the below link to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply For Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Department incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for notifications for Sportsperson
- Fill in all the credentials/information like name, email ID, contact number, etc.
- Note the provisional registration number and password generated
- Fill in details of the application form and click on the final submit button
- Pay the online application fee if required.
- Download the application form for future reference
Income Tax Department Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted, as per their option of the post applied for, on the basis of their current form and achievement in sports and games. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the document verification process and if further required will have to clear ground/proficiency test.