NPHC Recruitment 2021: NPHC Limited has started the online application window for recruitment to the post of Senior Medical Officer, JE, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer and others. All interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 30 September 2021. The candidates are advised to read the notification before apply.
According to the notification, The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit of the Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered an “Offer of Appointment”. The Computer Based Test/Online Test will be held in 22 Cities* as mentioned in the ‘Online Application system. Candidates have to select the preferred examination city (limited to three choices) from the given list of exam cities in the Online application form. However, NHPC reserves the right to cancel or add any Centre depending on the response of the candidates for that area/centre. Admission to the test centre will be on production of e-Admit Card which is to be downloaded only from our website by candidates.
|Job Title||NPHC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, SMO, JE and other Posts, How To Apply|
|Description||NPHC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, SMO, JE and other Posts, How To Apply|
|Estimated salary||Per hour23000 (INR) – 34000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Postal code : haryana|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 September 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 September 2021
New Govt Jobs Notification
- PSSSB Merit List out for Veterinary Inspector Posts along with Answer KeysSeptember 2, 2021
- Bank of Maharashtra 190 SO Recruitment 2021: Check official Notification
NPHC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Sr. Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Asstt Rajbhasha Officer/Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)/Senior Accountant – 6 Posts
NPHC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Sr. Medical Officer – MBBS Degree with valid registration. No percentage is fixed. Pass candidates are eligible.
- Asstt Rajbhasha Officer – Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level or Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University in English with Hindi as an elective subject at the degree level.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) – Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Senior Accountant – Intermediate CA or CMA. Pass candidates are eligible.
NPHC Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit of the Online Test, the final selected candidates will be offered “Offer of Appointment”.
How to apply for NPHC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode latest by 30 September 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.