NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2021 For Physiotherapist, ANM, And Other Posts, How To Apply
District Health and Family Welfare Society District Bhiwani announced job notification for the post of Physiotherapist, ANM, More Vacancies has been released officially. Any Graduate, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, 12TH, BSW, BAMS, GNM, BPT, BHMS, BASLP, Any Post Graduate, M.A, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MSW, ANM, MPH, BOT pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nhmharyana.gov.in. The application process ends on 06.08.2021.
|Company Name||District Health and Family Welfare Society District Bhiwani Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Physiotherapist, ANM, More Vacancies Jobs|
|No of Posts||42 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 7,580 – Rs. 18,750 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||06/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
Last Date of submission of application form
The application last date on 06.08.2021.
- Counsellor Adolescent Health 1 post
- Counsellor Eye donation 1 post
- Accounts Assistant 5 posts
- District Programme Coordinator 1 psts
- Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse 1 post
- Community Nurse 1 post
- ANM 22 posts
- Physiotherapist 1 posts
- HMO 1 post
- Counsellor Adolescent Health Eligibility: (i) Masters in Psychology/Sociolory/Social Work/Child develbpment. (ii) Preference will be given to Candidates with experience in field of counseling. (iii) Computer literate. (iv) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
- Counsellor Eye donation Eligibility: Essential: (i) Graduate degree in sociology/social work/arts/science recognized by respective University (ii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric. Desirable: (i) Excellent communication skills (ii) Familiarity with computer and internet use (iii) Experience in health communication and/or counselins
- Accounts Assistant Eligibility: (i) B.Com with at least 55% marks. (ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto matric. (iii) Knowledge of Tally ERP.9 Software (Certificate for the same is required) (iv) One year post qualification experience related to accounts.
- District Programme Coordinator Eligibility: Essential (i) MBA/PG Diploma in managemenV health administration from a recognized. institute / university. (ii) At least I year of work experience Desirable (i) Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of DevelopmenV Health at District / State level. (ii) Basic knowledge of computers
- Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse Eligibility: (i) B. Sc. Nursing /GNM course from recognized institution by Govemment (ii) Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council. (iii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
- Community Nurse Eligibility: (i) B. Sc. Nursing /GNM course from recognized institution by Govemment (ii) Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council. (iii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
- ANM Eligibility: ANM course from recognized institution by Govemment (ii) Registeied with Haryana Nurses Registration Council. (iii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
- Physiotherapist Eligibility: (i) BOT/BPT (ii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
- HMO Eligibility: (i) A degree in Homeopathy from the institute mentioned in second & third schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973. (ii) Registered with State /Central Council of Homcieopathy System of Medicine Haryana Panchkula. (iii) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric
Rs. 7,580 – Rs. 18,750 /-Per Month
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply
Application Fjifr-may lre dorvnloaded from www,nrhmharyana.gov’in and duly filled and signed by the candidates in their own handwriting in capital letters with sblf-attested one set of all the testimonials should be submitted till 06.08.2021 before 03:00 PM to: The Dy civil Surgeon-NHM, RoonNo. 225, O/o Civil surgeon, civil Hospital, Bhiwani
2. The applications received through post/courier or by–any mode, after the last date ie 06.08.2021 witl be not be entertained’
3. The candidates should reach at o/o Dy. Civil Surgeon-NHM, Room No. 225, O/o Civil Surgeon, Civil Hospital; Bhiwani at 09:00 am on the date mentioned against each posts in the advertisement to participate in tecruitment process’