Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Orissa, Cuttack invites online application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 29 posts of Junior Stenographer in Group-‘C’. The Orissa High Court recruitment notification [02 of 2021] for the above said post has released on 03.08.2021. Applicant who are interested in this Orissa High Court job vacancy may apply through online mode, the online application link is provided below. If you are eligible for this OHC recruitment then, just click the given link, fill the details properly and once check the details before submitting. Applicant who are looking for Odisha Government jobs can make the online registration from 05.08.2021.
The last date to apply online for OHC jobs is 04.09.2021. Application form in a prescribed format will only be accepted, otherwise it will be summarily rejected. OHC selects candidates through Written Test/ Computer Application Test/ Skill Test. At the time of skill test, candidates are required to submit their original certificates. Candidates who are selected for this recruitment will be appointed at Odisha. During this appointment, candidate will get a pay scale of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100. More details of Orissa High Court job vacancy, upcoming notification, selection list, admit card, result etc. will be available on the official website. The Orissa High Court job vacancy notification and online application link is given below.
Details of Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||High Court of Orissa, Cuttack|
|Advertisement No||02 of 2021|
|Job Name||Junior Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100|
|Notification Released On||03.08.2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||05.08.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||04.09.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancies
- Applicant should hold Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (01.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
- Written Test/ Computer Application Test/ Skill Test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 through online by using Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.
- Apply via online mode, the online application link is given below.
How to apply online for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “orissahighcourt.nic.in”
- In the homepage, find the notification of Advertisement for the Recruitment to the Posts of Junior Stenographer in the High Court’s Establishment in the Recruitment Corner section.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode, the online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
- Once check the details properly.