Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab and Haryana. The applications are filling through online mode from today onwards. i.e. 18 August 2021 at sssc.gov.in. All candidates holding the required qualification and experience are advised to submit their applications on or before 7 September till 11:59 PM.
|Notification||Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021: 445 Vacancies Notified for Stenographer Posts – Apply New|
|Notification Date||Aug 18, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 7, 2021|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18 August 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 7 September 2021
- Exam Date: November/December 2021
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Total Posts for Stenographer Grade-III in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab and Haryana – 445 Posts
- Haryana – 162 Posts
- Punjab -283 Posts
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in the operation of computers. He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 17 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The candidates will have to qualify for the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates will also have to qualify for a Computer Proficiency Test.
How to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 7 September 2021. Candidates are strictly directed to check whether their Final Online application Status is Completed or Pending by login on the link i.e. http://www.sssc.gov.in/candidatefinalsubmithr.aspx, after completion of online Registration. No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- General – Male: Rs. 750/- , Female: Rs. 375
- SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana: Rs. 200/- for Male, Rs. 100 for Female
- Dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana: As per their Original Category
- Ladakh Police Recruitment 2021 for Constable Posts Apply Online @police.ladakh.gov.in
- AP SET Hall Ticket 2021 Released Check Download Process to Hall Ticket
- Gujarat Police Lokrakshak Recruitment Board (LRB) Notification 2021 for 10400+ Constable Posts, Apply Online @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Bpsc Photo And Signature Size 2021
- Bharati College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 for MTS, Jr Assistant and Other Posts, How To Apply