Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification: Punjab Police is soon going to release the notification for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector on punjabpolice.gov.in. This news has been confirmed by Punjab CM Capt.Amarinder Singh, recently, on his twitter account and Punjab Police on official Facebook Account. Punjab Police SI Application Form will start from 05 July and the exam will be conducted in the month of August i.e. on 17 to 31 August 2021.
A total of 560 vacancies are available in 4 cadres i.e Investigation, Armed, District & Intelligence.
His tweet reads, “Apart from the constable recruitment, @PunjabPoliceInd will recruit 560 sub-inspectors in 4 cadres i.e Investigation, Armed, District & Intelligence. Common Application Form will go live on 5th July & 2 MCQ based CB Papers will be conducted in August“
A short notice has also been published on the official Facebook channel of Punjab Police the link for which given at the end of this article.
Candidates are advised to keep a track on the official website for Punjab SI Latest Updates and Notification. Meanwhile, they can check educational qualification, age limit, exam pattern and selection process below:
Punjab Police SI Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 05 July 2021
- Last Date of Application – to be released
- Date of Written Exam – 17 August to 31 August 2021
Punjab Police SI Vacancy Details
- Investigation – 289 Posts
- Armed Police – 97 Posts
- District – 87 Posts
- Intelligence – 87 Posts
Punjab Police SI Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre)- Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent
- Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre) – Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent
- Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre) – Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent
- Intelligence Officer (in the rank of Sub Inspector, Intelligence Cadre) – Candidate should be: A graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘0’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC); OR A Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with Computer Science, or Computer Applications: or Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation; OR B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E in Information Technology, or Computer Science; or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering; or Information Systems; or Computer Networking; or Data Science; or Software Engineering; or BCA; or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
Punjab Police SI Age Limit:
18 to 28 years
Selection Process for Punjab Police SI Posts
- Online Written Based Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
Merit will be drawn up purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Computer Based Written Examination.
Punjab Police SI Exam Pattern
The Computer-Based Test (CBT) consisting of two papers of 2 hours duration each will comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions for each paper with four marks awarded for every correct answer.
Punjab Police SI Syllabus – The candidates can check the syllabus through the link below
Punjab Police SI PST
For District and Armed Police
Male – 5 Feet 7 inches
Female – 5 Fee 2 inches
Male – 1600 m in 7 min
Female – 800 m in 5 min
Male – 3.65 m
Female – 3 m
Male – 1.10 m
Female – 0.90 m
For Intelligence and Investigation Police
Male – 5 Feet 5 inches
Female – 5 Feet 1 inches
Male – 800 m in 4 min
Female – 400 m in 4 min
Male – 9 Feet
Female – 6 Feet
Male – 6 Feet
Female – 2.5 Feet
How to Apply for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
Candidates can apply online on the official website from 05 July onwards.