SBI Recruitment 2021: 68 Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancies @ Across India. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in their particular state only. Aspirants who were waiting to get government jobs across India can apply now. Hence, the bank has announced to submit the application form by 13th August 2021. Eligible candidates can submit their SBI Application Form 2021 via online mode. Make sure to submit the application on or before 02nd September 2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021 | 68 SBI Vacancies
The process of Registration is complete only when a fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of the fee. As per the latest recruitment notification, SBI has huge job openings. Interested candidates can read all the details given below. If eligible, they can proceed to start submitting applications for SBI Vacancy 2021. Aspirants can find details about education, age limit, pay scale, salary, application fee, etc, below. Keep visiting this page for regular updates about SBI Recruitment 2021. State-wise seats of Specialist Cadre Officers, State-wise Local languages, District-wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees, and other related parameters are mentioned below.
SBI Vacancy 2021 Details:
- Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication)Advisor – 04
- Assistant Manager- Engineer (Civil) – 36
- Assistant Manager- engineering (Electrical) – 10
- Deputy Manager (Agri Spl) – 10
- Relationship Manager (OMP) – 06
- Product Manager (OMP) – 02
Total – 68
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in SBI Bank Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online. Keep visiting this page for regular updates about Employment News
- Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication)Advisor – MBA/ PGDM with Relevant Exp
- Assistant Manager- Engineer (Civil) – Degree PG (Civil Engg) with Relevant Experience
- Assistant Manager- Engineer (Electrical) – Degree PG (Electrical Engg) with Relevant Experience
- Deputy Manager (Agri Spl) – MBA/ PGDM PG Degree/ Diploma with Relevant Experience
- Relationship Manager (OMP) – B.E/ B. Tech with MBA/PGDM with Relevant Exp.
- Product Manager (OMP) – B.E/ B. Tech with MBA/PGDM with Relevant Exp.
- Asst Manager (Marketing & Communication)Advisor – 30 years
- Assistant Manager- Engineer – 21 – 30 Years
- Deputy Manager, Relationship Manager & Product Manager – 25 – 35 Years
Selection Process for SBI Job Vacancies:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Merit List
Pay Scale for SBI Bank Recruitment 2021:
- The Specialist Cadre Officers are eligible for Basic: 36000-1490/7-46340-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 (The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
How to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
- Download the SBI notification provided below
- Read all the details carefully, eligible can proceed further
- Click on the SBI Application form link
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Now, Attach scanned copies of your photograph and other necessary documents.
- Finally, Submit the duly filled application form on or before the last date
Important Dates for SBI Jobs 2021
|Starting date of application||13th August 2021|
|Last date of application||02nd September 2021|
|Last Date for editing application details||02nd September 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||17th September 2021|