About Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Union Bank of India has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Specialist Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 347 posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 12.08.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 03.09.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Union Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||347 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview|
|Application Submission Start Date||12.08.2021, 00:00 Hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03.09.2021, 24:00 Hrs|
- The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview depending on the numbers of applicants/eligible candidates.
Exam Pattern is as follows:-
- The Exam will be of Objective type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 200 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 200 marks.
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the online examination. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at final score.
|3.||Professional knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
Exam Syllabus for Online Written Examination is given below:-
Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
English Language :
Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Quantitative Aptitude :
Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
General Awareness :
Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.