UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021 Notification Download: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a new notice regarding for recruitment to the post of Principal on its website -upsc.gov.in. As per the notice, UPSC Principal Online Registration will start from Tomorrow i.e. on 10 July 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for UPSC Principal 2021 on or before 29 July 2021.
Earlier, the commission had decided to postponed the recruitment process due to Covid – 19 which was released in newspaper dated 24 April to 30 April 2021.
A total of 363 vacancies are available in Directorate of Education, Education Department. Out of total, 208 vacancies are for Male and 155 are for Female. More details on UPSC Teaching Recruitment are given below:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 10 July 2021
- Last Date of UPSC Principal Online Application – 29 July 2021
- Print out of the application may be taken by – 30 July 2021
Principal – 363
- Male – 208 Posts
- Female – 155 Posts
- SC- 57 (31 Male & 26 Female)
- ST-26 (13 Male & 13 Female)
- OBC-106 (65 Male & 41 Female)
- EWS-34 (18 Male & 16 Female)
- UR-140 (81 Male & 59 Female)
UPSC Principal Salary Structure
The principal will be salaried with Level -12 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Principal Posts
Candidates can check the details, once the notification is available
Age Limit (as on 13th May 2021)
Candidates’ age limit should be a Maximum of 50 years
Steps to Apply For UPSC Principal Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official site of UPSC website @upsc.gov.in.
- Select Recruitment, in that, choose the Online Recruitment Application section on the home page.
- Select the Required notification on the ORA page.
- Fill the Application form and upload all the required documents.
- Then click Submit button
- Take a printout of the Registration form for future purposes
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through online mode.